Matthew Clements from Clements Clark Architects asked us to write a specification for his project to match some photos the clients had taken of polished concrete floors in Europe. What evolved is a rich collaboration that earned multiple awards for both building and polished concrete flooring.
It is very well deserved (award), you did an amazing job on all the floors.
Space for both family & art
The building is both a home for an extended family and a gallery for the client’s art collection. It is a perfect balance of formal and informal living, with its high set ceilings and bespoke lighting to frame the artworks. Located at the edge of the Noosa River with access to the beach and jetty makes for a relaxed barefoot living space from inside to outside.
- Job: Noosa River
- Builder: JD Constructions
- Designer: Clements Clark Architects Matthew Clements
- Concreter: Classic Noosa Concrete
- Product: Holcim 32mpa polished concrete blend with CCS Lychee colour
- Finish: Burnished+DiAMONDFLOOR full gloss
- Winner: 2013 Master Concreters Assoc Best Decorative Residential Project (Qld)